When you focus on the biggest problems marketers face and how to help them you not only have built credibility with your audience you will never have to worry about making money again.
Because when you do this you become the “go-to” for advice and you will have people beating your door down wanting to be a part of your trainings, hangouts and courses.
I'm going to break down what these challenges are, why they are so painful to marketers and where to go to find the solutions:
1) HARASSING FRIENDS AND FAMILY – When people join an MLM, network marketing company or any kind of affiliate program much of the training material out there will tell them to make a list of their contacts and start calling them to pitch your opportunity. They are told that it's their warm market and that's how you get started because these are people who know, like and trust you.
The problem with this is the newbie is excited and they not only don't know a lot about their new endeavor they tend to “puke” all over their warm market – gushing about the company, the products, the compensation plan, etc. It is at this point they have a very good chance of alienating their family and friends.
SOLUTION: Attraction Marketing is by far the best way to approach people with your opportunity and information. By initially figuring out who your target market is you would then find out their pain and problems and create solutions for them. By starting a blog you not only have a home base you can point all of your activity online to your blog and supply those answers to your target market.
You can position yourself on your blog by having an area that tells your story, showcases your offers, and provide tons of value in the form of free reports, e books, webinars and trainings. By doing this people will come to you instead of you going to them. From there you can learn more about advertising on social media or other methods of advertising. CLICK HERE for information on a great starting point to host your blog.
2) REJECTION is a close second only to the fear of harassing your friends and family when you start. That is why calling your friends and family is such a turn off. Nobody wants to be rejected – in life or in business. Especially by people who you know and care about. This is one of the reasons 97% of people fail in network marketing is because they do not know how to deal with rejection. It is inevitable you will face rejection in your new business but there are ways to soften the blow.
SOLUTION: By doing your research initially and joining with a company that aligns with your values and beliefs really does help soften the blow of rejection. Putting your information in front of the right people by creating Facebook ads and other advertising platforms and honing in on your exact target market will also reduce the amount of rejection you will get.
Building your mindset by attending company events, reading good books, listening to audios, watching webinars and aligning with industry leaders and mentors in your niche who support you will strengthen your belief and help you feel unstoppable. CLICK HERE for information about a business building platform that will support you every step of the way.
3) LEAD GENERATION is a pain point that affects most marketers at one time or another and can be an ongoing problem. Generating consistent leads can be tricky and costly. Going down the wrong road can result in the wrong prospect seeing your offer and a waste of your money. Staying on top of the problems your target market faces and providing fresh solutions to them is key. But how do you constantly and consistently keep the flow of leads coming and get them to buy your product?
SOLUTION: There are actually many ways you can jump start a sluggish lead generation path. One is to get on the phone and talk to prospects. Yes you heard me. You have to be willing to talk on the phone, Skype or otherwise to your customers and establish a personal relationship with them. Not many people do so the chances of getting somewhere with this suggestion is great.
Building funnels is another way. And not just any funnel – your funnel needs to be intriguing and attractive to entice your prospects with information. For the best funnel software in the industry in my opinion CLICK HERE. Video marketing, Facebook Live, and You Tube is a great way to get your information across and connect with your prospects. Establishing your presence on at least 4 social media platforms is key as well. CLICK HERE for some great information on ways to prospect leads.
4) UPSELLING your prospects to higher ticket offers is another area many marketers fall short on. Upselling and cross-selling are a delicate balancing act. No one likes the feeling of being cheated or milked for their money, which is exactly why upselling is built around finesse rather than flat out determination.
Upselling is usually a soft sell, with the promise of discounts, incentive programs, exclusive offers, and special pricing. It can be the lifeblood of your business and learning how to do properly and with integrity is key.
SOLUTION: Start cross-selling and up-selling at the onset of every new business relationship, and position yourself a trusted advisor versus a product pusher. Your conversations with your customers should focus on the immediate need (how can we help you today?) and the bigger picture (how can we grow together as your needs change?). Building a funnel to spell out all of the areas you would want to educate your prospect into the cross-sell/upsell is by far one of the top ways to do this.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to build a funnel to properly upsell your prospect.
5) TEAM DUPLICATION – Your role is network marketing is to get a large number of people to do a few simple things over a long period of time. If you come up with something that works for you, but is complicated or difficult for most people to do over the long haul, building a network marketing team will be out of reach. There is a tremendous amount of attrition in network marketing and one of the reasons is that prospects feel they cannot do what their leader does. Setting your system up so that it is easily duplicatable is key to success.
SOLUTION: Finding success in network marketing does not come from mastering a thousand things. It comes from mastering a few things and doing them thousands of times.
Why then does it always seem so complicated? It really breaks down to this:
Exposure (sharing information) is everything. Results are not everything. Results will come but we must do the work. The work is exposure. And having a system that your new recruits can fall back on that provides trainings, support, and education with a group of like minded people in a proven system is key. CLICK HERE for more information on how you and your team can benefit from this.
I hope you found some gold nuggets in my post 5 Biggest Challenges Marketers Face And How To Help Them.
Let me know if I can be of any help to your in your marketing endeavors.
Helping Women Entrepreneurs
Attract More People, Generate More Business
And Create A Life Of Freedom
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on TWITTER
Connect with me on YOUTUBE